We Are Here to Serve You.
All our services are free and confidential and offered at no cost to you. We want to help you make an informed decision about your pregnancy. We provide you with honest, accurate information in a respectful and compassionate atmosphere.
Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Pregnancy testing
- Prenatal, child development and parenting life skills
- Material assistance
- Community resources navigation and referral
- Family planning information
- Grief support for miscarriage, stillbirth, and post abortion
- Post-abuse support
- Adoption information
- Sexual health/sexual risk information
Click below to schedule an appointment with one our advocates or call (715) 222-0777