We offer grief support to hurting women and families.
Whether you need healing from an abortion, miscarriage or stillbirth, we are here to help. We offer both Bible based and secular support groups to meet your needs for emotional support.
Post abortion healing.
Many women and men experience initial relief following an abortion. The perceived crisis is over, and life returns to normal. For some, however, the crisis is not over. Months and even years later, they carry an incredible burden of guilt, shame, and depression, due to the emotional and psychological stress related to the abortion.
If this is you, you are not alone!
Whether your abortion was weeks ago or decades ago, it may still be affecting you. Are you struggling with any of the following? Are you depressed?
- Have you experienced nightmares or flashbacks related to your abortion?
- Do you feel like a “bad person” or a hypocrite because of your decision?
- Do you have increased alcohol or drug use to help numb your feelings?
- Have you experienced any self-harm, eating disorders or suicidal thoughts?
- Do you have deep regrets about your abortion decision?
- Do you struggle with guilt, shame, or anger?
- Are you keeping your abortion a secret, stuffing it away so you don’t have to deal with it?
- Do you feel like God could never forgive you?
Call for an appointment and get started in a free, confidential, and non-judgmental support grief class.
Request an appointment or give us a call at (715) 222-0777.